At Hamilton Wealth Partners, we live by the saying:
“Wealth Without Values Is Simply Money”
Our culture and brand are based on People, Quality and Service. The “Service” element of our culture is inspired by ‘Four Seasons, The Story Of A Business Philosophy’, by Isadore Sharp.
We want our whole team to understand the ‘it’: what we are aspiring to achieve, the ‘me’: their role in this, and to give the ‘wow’ factor to our clients. This culture can be hard to achieve in a large organisation, but due to our boutique size and, more importantly, being employee owned with no tie to any other financial institution, together we can achieve it.
With several industry awards and accolades recognising our service and thought leadership in the field of financial advice, we pride ourselves on our strong culture that reflects these values.
- We believe that Service can overcome the physical product
- We treat all Clients like we want to be treated
- We never sell a product, we provide a Service
- We believe the quality of our service reflects the quality of our People
- We treat our People and our Clients exceptionally well
- We recognise that our People will make mistakes and that the recovery reinforces our value proposition
- Our Service is inclusive not exclusive
- We hire People for attitude (initiative, a desire to serve, excited about coming to work) and not just for technical skill, as our People must share the values of the organisation
- Our People are the centre of our universe
- What our People do matters, and they should feel pride and confidence in what they do, always feeling supported
- If our People feel cared about, they will care about our Clients.
As the client, you are focussed on the destination – our challenge is to help you focus on the journey to that destination.
More than half of our clients participated in the survey. We are grateful for this excellent response rate and want to thank everyone for taking the time to tell us what you think.
In response to the question – how likely are you to recommend us to others? – the average response from all clients was a pleasing 9.5 out of 10 and the NPS was 83.
What you told us
On average, the top four things you said you like about our service is:
- Responsive and available
- Trustworthy and caring, and
- Proactive advice.
These results suggest we remain on the right track in providing a high quality client experience. But of course, as you know, we are passionate about always improving. With this goal in mind, we are pleased that the survey has provided valuable insights which will help us continue to improve and refine our service to match the needs and expectations of all clients.
We always welcome constructive feedback. Being accountable to you for the highest levels of service and being true to our promises is very important to us. It is key to our brand and to our culture; something we call ‘the HWP way’. So please get in touch at any time with any feedback or suggestions you may have.