ASIC Financial Adviser Register Number: 000443871
Throughout more than 30 years in the financial industry, Will has advised many families and individuals on both sides of their balance sheet. He has experienced many investment cycles both here and overseas, which has given him a thorough understanding of the complexity and unpredictability of markets. Needless to say, it’s been well spent; many of Will’s clients have benefited from his wisdom and expertise.
- Three years based in London
- Four years based in Hong Kong – Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer, Deutsche Securities Asia Limited
- Head of Goldman Sachs JB Was Private Wealth Management
- Presently Non- Executive Director, Financial Adviser Standards and Ethics Authority (FASEA)
- Bachelor of Business in Accountancy, RMIT University
- Post Graduate Diplomas in Applied Finance and Investment, Securities Institute of Australia, now FINSIA
- Master of Business Administration, Melbourne Business School – University of Melbourne
- Diploma, Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Senior Executive Program (SEP92), London Business School
- Senior Fellow of FINSIA
- Fellow Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Fellow Hong Kong Securities and Investment Institute
- Member of the Responsible Investment Association of Australasia
Recent Events & Webinars
Last evening we hosted our own, July 2020 Quarterly Update and Outlook Webinar.
This is the first of regular quarterly updates where Will Hamilton, John Green and Kane Baranow discussed our current outlook and strategy for the quarter ahead.
Above is our YouTube video of the Webinar and to listen on Spotify please click below.