ASIC Financial Adviser Number :000435168
Ian’s depth of knowledge is considerable. His career in private wealth management spans over three decades, during which time he has tackled and resolved a myriad of financial challenges. Underlying this breadth of experience is a strong client service philosophy. Ian’s commitment to wealth management excellence extends to every one of his clients, ensuring you are appropriately prepared for your financial future.
- Three years based in London
- Four years based in Hong Kong – Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer, Deutsche Securities Asia Limited
- Head of Goldman Sachs JB Were Private Wealth Management
- Presently Non- Executive Director, Financial Adviser Standards and Ethics Authority (FASEA)
- Bachelor of Business in Management, RMIT University
- Diploma of Financial Planning – Financial Planning Association
- Certified Financial Planner
- Financial Planning Association of Australia
- Fellow of FINSIA
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (London)
- Member of the Responsible Investment Association of Australasia
Recent Events & Webinars
Last evening we hosted our own, July 2020 Quarterly Update and Outlook Webinar.
This is the first of regular quarterly updates where Will Hamilton, John Green and Kane Baranow discussed our current outlook and strategy for the quarter ahead.
Above is our YouTube video of the Webinar and to listen on Spotify please click below.